- Published: 23 October 2020
- Hits: 3227
With skin being the largest and most visible human organ, dermatology is a tremendously visual science. Using photo documentation to track the location, color, and changes in size and shape of significant features on the skin is made simple, fast, and easy with 4D Imaging Systems' Photo Imaging Software and System Products . You don't need an expensive, proprietary rig requiring a dedicated room in order to capture and organize patient photo documentation for use in your EMR or for before and after reports. The PhotoStation Manager works with your existing digital camera and on your existing practice PCs.
The PhotoStation Manager software along with the PhotoStation Camera Kit and PhotoStation Tablet System are ideal tools for use your dermatology practice. The following Dermatology Photography Case Study discusses how The Skin Wellness Center in Knoxville, Tennessee has used 4D Imaging Systems' solutions to reduce costs and improve patient satisfaction.
In Medical Dermatology, the PhotoStation Manager is ideal for:
- Documenting procedures or skin conditions to submit for insurance reimbursement
- Documenting Mohs pre-op, intra-op, and post-op surgery and reconstructive procedures
- Annotating surgery slide images with pathology notes
- Capturing total body photography baselines for CPT 96904 reimbursements
- Sending annotated images with your clinic logo for consults and referrals
- Tracking changes in patients with dysplastic nevi
- Providing take home images to aid patients in monitoring moles between office visits
Cosmetic Dermatology caters to a clientele that demands to see visual improvement in appearance. Documenting these improvements with The 4D PhotoStation Manager gives you the practitioner a gallery of images to emphasize the change over time. Often, sharing this visual documentation with your client encourages additional treatment plans. The 4D PhotoStation Manager is ideal for documenting result from the following treatments: