- Published: 23 October 2020
- Hits: 2861
The 4D PhotoStation Manager can be used in a variety of other medical and cosmetic specialty areas where before-and-after images or changes over time are important to document. These specialty areas include:
- Weight loss clinics documenting images with BMI over time
- Ophthalmology practices performing blepharoplasy or cosmetic eyelash enhancement
- Orthodontic practices performing improper bite, tooth irregularity, or other procedures
- Allergy practices documenting and measuring reactions to various substances
- Various other medical specialties, including family health, general practitioners, and more.
Virtually, any medical or cosmetic procedure will benefit from image documentation. It is true that a "picture is worth a thousand words."